Why hire a freelance copywriter from Runaway Publishing?
You’ll save time and money. You don’t need to hire a fulltime employee with all of the benefits and other costs that go along with hiring staff. Even if you have copywriters on staff, there may be times when you need extra help. You can get it here just when you need it.
I’m Heidi Eliason, a San Francisco Bay Area freelance writer with a variety of experience including:
- Writing, publishing, and marketing a book.
- Researching and writing more than 50 articles for a national news source.
- Producing web pages, blog posts, press releases, newsletters and other marketing materials for multiple companies and websites including HeidiEliason.com.
- Conducting sales presentations across the country for more than eight years, earning the distinction of “Rep of the Year” for one employer.
- Designing and developing training courses and manuals as an instructional design consultant.
- Editing all of the above work product (I have a copy editing certification).
I provide compelling, well-researched content after an initial meeting or call to discuss your needs. Services include:
- Web pages
- Blog posts
- Press releases
- Other marketing materials
Rates vary by type of project and deadline. Please contact me for more information at HeidiLEliason@gmail.com or by using the Contact form.